- To develop extensive market analysis and sales activities within the region.
- To promote the M+R brand and services within the region.
- To develop the Sales team to achieve the company’s Sales target.
- To make appropriate sales strategy and business development plans.
- To set up sales targets in agreement with the Branch Manager and the GM Sales China and implement the targets with the team ensuring achievement and maximum returns.
- To promote and sell M+ R products & services and to reach company’s sales target.
- To continuously promote sales activities personally, by developing high profile key accounts and concentrating on new key accounts, visiting existing accounts.
- Organizing monthly team meetings with core focus on sales development, support and communication.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development
- Identify potential and target customers, guide and support the sales team to gain the business successfully.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence in the region.
- Representing the team during the Manager meetings. Presenting major accounts closed/lost, as well as any further subjects of interest, which need attention.
- Coordinate daily with operations to ensure proper service levels to customers, such as cargo status tracing, POD request and tracing etc.
- To strengthen the business relationship with overseas partners, follow up of new sales leads, identify sales prospects and tender process according to the inner principle and requirement of accounts, generate sales leads and work together with overseas partners for sales development.
- Market analysis, and react quickly for company’s competitiveness and sales development. According to the company’s marketing strategy, to enhance the sales value, cost control.
- Focusing on highest possible data quality, visibility and usage of CRM.
- Be actively searching for highest quality sales staff to strengthen our sales divisions.
- Management and train the sales team, adjust department structure according request and build up inside sales support team, etc.
- Observe the employee code of conduct.
- Any other responsibilities as and when required by Superior Managers that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably with degree in logistics related majors.
- Proficient in English writing and speaking.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in forwarding or logistics industry, preferably in multinational forwarding or logistics companies, rich experience in business development.
- Energetic leadership personality, highly pro-active, fast acting, supportive, self-motivation and initiative.
- Extensive knowledge of forwarding and logistics activities throughout all levels of the processes in the local market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also a good team player. Willing to work under pressure as well as to travel.
- Good skills in all Microsoft office software, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
M+R Forwarding (China) Ltd.
Room 2302, 23rd Floor
China Life Insurance Mansion
No. 26, Renmin Road, Zhongshan District
Ms. Lydia Li
+86 411 82590506 ext.11