Senior Sales Executive – Rail Freight
- Focus on developing Rail Import / Export business between China and Europe.
- Keep close contact with major rail operators in China and constantly update rail service profile / freight rate to European agents.
- Be responsible for actively developing new business and promote M+R brand to rail clients as well as to our overseas partners, follow the company’s business strategy direction, explore and secure the business opportunities.
- KPI to be discussed
- Achieve yearly sales targets and ensure sales deliverables is aligned with company’s target.
- Develop and gain new business in the region as well as manage and maintain the existing accounts to ensure business growth and build up a pool of potential customer database. And secure sufficient client base and work closely with M+R offices and selected partners.
- Thorough follow up of sales leads sent by overseas agents and tracking of same until closed.
- Creation of high quality sales leads for overseas agents who are promoting rail product.
- Update of own sales leads and sales pipelines in CRM system.
- Work collaboratively with operations team and keep up to date with industry and market knowledges.
- Reach high customer satisfaction by working proactively and closely with internal business partners and solve customer’s issues.
- Find and land sales leads of the commodities suitable for rail transport in China.
- Observe the employee code of conduct.
- Any other responsibilities as and when required by Superior Managers that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
- College Degree or above, preferably with degree in logistics related majors.
- 5 years or above in freight forwarding company for sales or business development related function working experience, with the experience of rail business development is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have good written and presentation skills of English.
- Ability to work independently, but also a good team player, willing to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge on all Microsoft office software, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Qualified foreigners already residing and working in the P.R. China are also encouraged to apply for this position. A good command in Mandarin is a “plus”.
M+R Forwarding (China) Ltd.
11th Floor Centro
No. 568 Heng Feng Road
Ms. Christine Fang
+86 21 61431000 ext.1003