Senior Sales Executive - Airfreight
- To identify opportunities and to be responsible for business development of Airfreight in assigned accounts or regions.
- Focus on developing local controlled Airfreight business.
- Sales & Marketing initiative to promote M+R Airfreight products.
- Report the work process to GM of Beijing Branch and Sales GM of Central & North China regularly.
- Present and sell Airfreight services to current and potential clients, focus on developing local controlled Airfreight business.
- To prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets of Airfreight business development.
- Follow up on new Sales leads, identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Cooperate with the oversea agents to develop Sales leads and free-hand business.
- Prepare quotations and Sales contracts, handle customer issues, make professional solution, communicate and report to the superior timely for any escalated issues.
- Maintain the relationships with the current client and be proactive to approach the potential client.
- Make sure to maintain and update the info into CRM and submit the Sales visiting report on regular basis as required.
- Be responsible for protecting the confidential business information for the company.
- Take active part in varieties of training hold by company to improve personal sales skills and competency continuously.
- Prepare a variety of reports, including activity, follow-up, performance and adherence to goals.
- Prepare and sign the service contracts/agreements with the clients are in place and signed legally, complying with the relative regulations of the company.
- Apply for the credit term for the clients complying with the relative regulations of the company, follow up the payment and ensure the credit / outstanding control.
- Observe the employee code of conduct.
- Any other responsibilities as and when required by managers that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
- College degree or above, major in logistics, sales or marketing related is preferable.
- Minimum five years’ experience of Sales in forwarding or logistics industry, specialize on Airfreight business, serving in the global company is preferable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin.
- Airfreight know-how knowing carrier & Airfreight market in major Airfreight cities, specialize on Europe and North America market is preferable.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also have good team spirit and work ethos.
- Have the resource of customers and regular freehand business.
M+R Forwarding (China) Ltd.
Room 1108, HOA Center, Building 9
No. 6, Zuo Jia Zhuang Middle Road
Chao Yang District
Ms. Vicky Wang
+86 10 84604600 ext.886