Senior Sales Executive
- Develop and promote the local controlled seafreight, airfreight & logistics business and all range of M+R products.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly personal sales targets, complete all assigned duties.
- Present and sell forwarding & logistics services to generate new business from new customers. Develop new business opportunities through sales call and presentations to potential customers in local market, retention from assigned customers and continuous growth for the existing accounts.
- Handle customer issues, make professional solution, communicate and report to sales manager/sales assist manager for any escalated issues.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up of new sales leads, identify sales prospects and tender process according to the inner principle and requirement of accounts.
- Coordinating with global sales to improve service level and solve business problem.
- Prepare quotations and conduct sales negotiation though analysis of business structure in terms of revenue and cost sales contracts.
- Establish long-term strategic partnership with clients, account management, bid management and contract negotiation.
- Prepare a variety of reports, including activity, following-up and performance, adherence to goals.
- Arrange and prepare for visiting local clients with the overseas Agents.
- Make sure to enter and update exact and qualified account information and sales activity into CRM on regular basis.
- Make the protection for the confidential business information for M+R.
- Take active part in varieties of training hold by M+R.
- To share valuable market information within the team and the network for management strategic decision making.
- Attend sales meeting, provide detailed reporting for personal performance.
- Timely money realization and credit / outstanding control. Control AR under policy and make sure AR will be collected in time.
- Observe the employee code of conduct.
- Any other responsibilities as and when required by managers that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
- College degree or above, major in logistics, sales or marketing related is preferable.
- Above 3 years in freight forwarding company for sales or business development related function working experience.
- Familiar with local business environment and international business development trends, good sense of the industry development trend and requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Self-motivated, proactive working attitude and optimistic personality.
- Ability to work independently, but also a good team player.
- Have good written and presentation skills of English.
- Basic knowledge on all Microsoft office software, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
M+R Forwarding (China) Ltd.
11th Floor Centro
No. 568 Heng Feng Road
Ms. Christine Fang
+86 21 61431000 ext.1003