Rail Freight Manager
- Focus on developing Rail Import / Export business between China and Europe.
- Manage the rail operation team in Shanghai and keep close contact with major rail operators in China and constantly update rail service profile / freight rate to European agents.
- Be responsible for actively developing new business and promote M+R brand to rail clients as well as to our overseas partners, follow the company’s business strategy direction, explore and secure the business opportunities.
- Be responsible to supervise daily work of Shanghai rail operation team and make sure well communicate with customer, sub-contractor, overseas agent and other partners.
- Work collaboratively with operations team of other offices in China and keep up to date with industry and market knowledges.
- Reach high customer satisfaction by working proactively and closely with internal business partners and solve customer’s issues.
- Be responsible for developing the operation, service and products for the rail business.
- Achieve yearly sales targets and ensure sales deliverables is aligned with company’s target.
- Develop and gain new business in the region as well as manage and maintain the existing accounts to ensure business growth and build up a pool of potential customer database. And secure sufficient client base and work closely with M+R offices and selected partners.
- Thorough follow up of sales leads sent by overseas agents and tracking of same until closed.
- Creation of high quality sales leads for overseas agents who are promoting rail product.
- Update of own sales leads and sales pipelines in CRM system.
- College degree or above with emphasis on logistics, sales or marketing is preferable.
- 5 years or above in freight forwarding company for rail business related function working experience, with the experience of business development is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have good written and presentation skills of English.
- Ability to work independently, but also a good team player, willing to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge on all Microsoft office software, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Qualified foreigners already residing and working in the P.R. China are also encouraged to apply for this position. A good command in Mandarin is a “plus”.
M+R Forwarding (China) Ltd.
11th Floor Centro
No. 568 Heng Feng Road
Ms. Christine Fang
+86 21 61431000 ext.1003