Responsible for expanding General Sales on Import and Export to and from Vietnam including Air Freight and Sea Freight, analyzing clientele and pushing forward and implementing our development plans.
Contributing on every level to the overall development and structure of the department to improve our existing position to local and overseas clientele. Reporting to the local Director on campaign related activities both local and overseas. Organizing and structuring the team’s productivity and exploring the various campaigns the company would like to implement. We offer a competitive salary and commission based scheme and health insurance.
- Manage local and overseas sales campaigns along with our local teams in Vietnam and Trade Lane Managers overseas
- Develop own clientele base and expand local sales utilizing company and own resources
- Identify sales opportunities and obtain sales leads proactively for our network.
- Actively promote locally our customs team’s services and take the lead on sales & visiting clients.
- Source rates & services information to provide best offers to customers from service providers
- Negotiate the terms of local agreements and close sales as and when required
- Handle customer enquiries as and when required actively and to monitor teams quotations and hit ratio’s to improve performance.
- Work in relation with sales teams and operations teams to structure reports to management and measure team results to meet the designated goals.
- Report to management in form of weekly updates and proper accurate monthly reports
- Prepare as necessary promotional campaigns involving other stations for certain verticals
- You will have an existing base of own clientele controlled by you and transferable to the company (note that this is a prerequisite of employment and will be verified)
- Experience in forwarding business, Air Freight and Sea Freight Sales (4 years)
- Experience in sales preferably in forwarding industry
- A basic working Knowledge of local operations
- Good written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Good soft skills: communication, negotiation, problem solving
- Good computer skills
- Sense of responsibility, team work ,motivated and ambitious
- Willing to learn and develop within the company structure
- Qualified references from within the industry which will be verified.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com