China Country Sales General Manager
- To develop and promote business growth on specific markets as formulated by the management.
- To develop a deep understanding of M+R business solutions by formulating sales promotion strategies, coordinating day-to-day activities between, TLM, local TLM support and sales.
- Continuous growth of local and self-controlled customers in conjunction with our agent/partners as well as local M+R Asia sales teams.
- Support key agents on their VIP customers in cooperation with local sales and TLM support.
- Give agent/partners commercial and communication support.
- Maintain & enhance agent/partner relationships.
- Establish or implement general SOP’s in conjunction with management team.
- Close cooperation internally between KAM, Logistics, Business Solutions, Pricing and Sales and other CCSM within the M+ R Asia Network.
- Coordination and follow-up of M+R generated sales leads.
- Organization and execution of schedules for overseas visitors and potential customers.
- Documentation of all sales activities in respective M+R’s CRM system and follow up on results.
- Extensive knowledge of forwarding and logistics activities throughout all levels of the processes.
- 15+ years of Logistics related work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently using initiative, and also to work as a team player.
- Strong desire and ability to provide suggestions how to improve processes and increase the overall sales performance.
- Excellent command in Mandarin and English, the Applications from Chinese and other Foreign Nationalities are welcome.
- Solid knowledge on all Microsoft office products.
M+R Forwarding (China) Ltd.
Attn. HR Christine Fang
11th Floor Centro
No. 568 Heng Feng Road