Business Development Manager
• To develop business growth on French (but not exclusively) speaking markets by formulating Tradelane strategies and coordinating day-to-day activities between M+R operations and partners.
• To develop local controlled business on the assigned lanes across M+R Asia by formulating sales promotion strategies, providing continuous internal trainings and coordinating day-to-day activities between the M+R and partners sales organization.
• To sell and control own local business.
• Update of customers, partners contact information and close cooperation/coordination with the TLM and BDM.
• Establishment of clear policies and strategies with mentioned countries in partnership with our agent/partners, on all routes: Air, Sea, Rail, Import and Export.
• Continuous growth of local and self-controlled customers in conjunction with M+R sales stations across Asia against the sales budget.
• Distribution of incoming sales leads and thorough follow up with the respective M+R sales station. Creation of high-quality sales leads in cooperation with the Asia sales organization.
• Coordination and follow-up of M+R generated sales leads.
• Arrangement of regular overseas sales visits to EU. Sales visits across Asia to support local stations with high quality potential customers.
• Organization and execution of schedules for overseas visitors and potential customers.
• Documentation of all sales activities in respective M+R’s CRM system
• Assistance to Administration and Finance dept when required
• Use market and cultural knowledge to ensure smooth relations between Asia and overseas partners
- Extensive knowledge of forwarding and logistics activities throughout all levels of the processes
- Logistics/Transport related work experience in EU and/or Hong Kong/China.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to network.
- Ability to work independently using initiative, and also to work as a team player
- Strong desire and ability to provide suggestions how to improve processes and increase the overall sales performance
- Excellent command in English and French both written and spoken, Chinese (Mandarin) considered a strong plus
- Solid knowledge on all Microsoft office products, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
M & R Forwarding (Hong Kong) Ltd.
Room 3501, 35/F, Manhattan Place
23 Wang Tai Road
Fax +852 2591 6050
Mr. Fabien Lehodey