Uganda is an agricultural country, its main exports being coffee, cotton and tobacco. Uganda and Ethiopia are two of the ten largest coffee-producing countries in the world.
When it comes to transporting coffee, a freight forwarder needs expertise, experience and a supply chain that ensures the safety of the cargo. Spedag Interfreight unites all these qualities and is therefore your first choice for the transport of your black gold.
- Full-time availability of containers and trucks to ensure punctual movement of your cargo
- Constant monitoring of container movement
- Reporting as per your requirements
- Our staff is trained and equipped to undertake several additional services on your behalf: tallying, weighing, fumigating, warehousing, sampling, quality checking
- Our services are committed to the safety of your coffee: special sealing, full records of all entrusted drivers, security surveying at the port of loading by opening every container prior to departure, camera footage at places of handling. Transporting coffee was never as safe as with Spedag.
Spedag Interfreight is a certified member of the Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA). Market leaders in the export sector consider Spedag Interfreight as a most reliable partner in clearing and moving their cargo.